The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Coming from a Sony Fanboy.

Yes. I am a Sony Fanboy. Know what, though? I enjoyed this flash. Hey, if you can't laugh about your side of the argument, then you've no right to point fingers at the other person's. Kudos dude.

Super Jet Man Super Jet Man

This is pretty good.

There are a couple things that need fixing, but overall, the game is pretty solid. It's a familiar concept, easy to pick up on. The jetpack really makes the game.

A continue/retry option would be nice. I got to the asteroid field, and died. I really didn't want to go through the early stuff again. Like I said, it'd be nice, but in no way is it necessary.

Easy mode does not work. The character is stuck in the corner of the screen and doesn't move. Guess it just goes to show me for trying to take the easy way out... >.>

Overall, though, it's competent.

Transmigration Transmigration

Holy sh-... Wow.

The animations were perfect. The audio was synced up perfectly. This broke my mind... Played it like 30 times... In a row.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Boo. Yah.

Dude this seriously kicks major ass!

~|| Save the World ~|| Save the World

You made me choke on my sandwich...

I had listened to this when it had been uploaded, and I very much enjoyed it, but I had felt that it was missing something.

Anyway, just now, I had sat down, lunch in hand, to listen to a bit of music. Saw this on the front page, and remembered liking it, so, here I am. About halfway through the song, I had begun to zone out, placing my focus on other things, a common practice. When, suddenly, along comes the new synth lead. Commence the coughing, as I nearly inhaled the bite of sandwich I had been eating at the exact moment.

In all seriousness, though, it definitely took me by surprise. And, honestly, it doesn't quite seem to fit. It's a bit of a sharp sound, compared to the soft sounds that comprise the rest of the song. Normally, this is a fantastic contrast, but the sound is almost too sharp. It could be the synth itself, or it could be that it's a little too loud. The more I listen, I'm starting to feel that it's the latter. But then, it could just be me.

And don't get me wrong, I very much enjoy the song, and I think that the synth is a fantastic addition. But something about it just seems a little off to me.

Star Chaser Star Chaser

Fuck yes.

I can hear a lot of emotion mixed into this, and it is frickin' fantastic. I was hooked at the very beginning. Consider it downloaded, good sir.

deadlyfishes responds:

Thank you! This song used to be at the #1 Spot before my other song "Zero Hour" Took over... I wish this song would be more popular since I like this sort of sound more... Anyways, I'm glad you liked it and if you visit my website you can download 112 tracks from me for free! Here's my site: matthewpablo.com

-Gunslinger- -Gunslinger-

Am I Just Old?

So, my very first thought upon listening to this: Wild ARMs. It's an older RPG series with a very heavy western focus. Worth checking out, if you haven't, if nothing else, than for the music alone. I will warn, though, it also has a lot of cyberpunk and mysticism involved. (And I know that not everyone is a fan of those.)

That aside, I thought this was an absolutely beautiful piece. I especially love the whistle, and the piano at the very end.

ChronoNomad responds:

Well, it really wasn't *that* long ago that Wild ARMs 5 came out on the PS2...right? Yeah, I'm a fan of the series, so you're not alone. They may have even played a part in my inspirational process. Just maybe. :)

Thanks for reviewing, and I'm actually a little surprised that you're the first person to mention the game series! Perhaps one day, if we're all really good, we'll see a Wild ARMs 6 for the current generation consoles. Only time will tell.